Time?? What is this "Time" you speak of?

Okay, so I think it's about time I stopped promising a time frame on my blogging... I will blog as often as I have something to talk about and when I have time =D

WELL! The last few weeks have been absolutely chocker block!!!

As I mentioned in my previous blog I am the Musical Director for LTC's production of "Hairspray: The Musical" VERY Exciting stuff! So Three weeks ago was the Information Session for the Auditions, then the following weekend we held the Auditions. We saw approx 90 people for a cast of 30ish! So we had a lot more work cut out for us than anticipated. We have ended up with a great cast so I couldn't be happier.

SO You would think now that my timetable would settle down a little bit? How wrong you are!!!

SO Rehearsals started yesterday for Hairspray, another one on Wednesday THEN Friday, Saturday and Sunday I have auditions for another show I am Musically Directing. "Cinderella" with Panorama theatre Company in Mornington.

Both are fantastic shows and both very different styles so I am really looking forward to it. I will learn a LOT.

Cinderella is going to be a challenge though. We are looking at a cast of 80 people (Between the ages of 10 and 21) and an orchestra of 30to40. MADNESS!!! HOWEVER! The end result will be amazing!

I have almost got my band for Hairspray finalized and so far it is comprised of some BRILLIANT players! going to sound AMAZING!!

I also just got a call form another company that I put a proposal in for earlier this year for a show 2nd half of next year! AND I have put in my application to Assistant Musically Direct "Bare" With PEP theatre company under the AMAZING musical director and dear friend of mine Vicki. She really knows her stuff and I really hope I get a chance to work under her =D

ANYWAYS I am going to go. I am currently at my lil sisters place watching "Dark Shadow" =D

Blog ya later


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first one!

It's a bird, no it's a plane... No it's.. An AVOCADO!!!

Bitten off more than I can chew??